Updated: March 25, 2021
- Nasdaq100 1175 swap points for a long position; -1175 swap points for a short position
- S&P500 100 swap points for a long position; -100 swap points for a short position
- DowJones30 112 swap points for a long position; -112 swap points for a short position
- Russell2000 33 swap points for a long position; -33 swap points for a short position
At the end of today’s trading session, delivery dates for the underlying assets of the following instruments will be changed: Nasdaq100, DowJones30, S&P500, Russell2000. The price for these instruments will be adjusted using swap points:
- Nasdaq100 approx. -13.00 index points
- DowJones30 approx. -116 index points
- S&P500 approx. -9.5 index points
- Russell2000 approx. -3.1 index points
It means that if nothing unexpected happens between today’s closing and tomorrow’s opening, the opening price for these instruments will be changed by the corresponding amount of swap points relative to the closing price. The exact value of swap points will be determined when trading on the instrument is closed.
Clients with limit and stop orders close to current prices are kindly requested to adjust their positions and pending orders accordingly.