Forex market, from English “FOReign EXchange”, is an international market, where purchase and sale operations of the global currencies are held every minute. In fact, Forex trade is when you buy one currency while simultaneously selling another.
Where are the deals conducted?
The Forex market does not have a particular location. All trades on Forex are carried out through telecommunication channels, between banks, investment companies, funds, brokers, individual investors and private traders. So due to the fact that the Forex market is not localized anywhere, it is called an over-the-counter market. International online Forex and CFD broker AMarkets provides forex trading services worldwide.
In order to become a full participant in the foreign exchange market and start trading on Forex, it is necessary to:
Trading platform MetaTrader 4 is rightfully the classics of the industry. The terminal is suitable for working with Forex, CFD, Futures, and for technical analysis, as well as tracking the latest Forex news. MetaTrader 4 includes a set of popular indicators and Expert Advisors with the ability to add trading robots and developments in MQL (MetaQuotes Language 4). The system allows you to automate almost any trading strategy on Forex.
- Multilingual interface.
- News flow in real time.
- High functionality and safety.
- You can create your own trading indicators or use ready-made robots.
- You can create scripts and trade in automatic manner using the MQL4 language.
- The possibility to hedge transactions.
- Sound notifications.
- Analysis of financial instruments at different time frames.
- The ability to export current quotes in real time.
- Different types of order execution.
- Free access to the AutoChartist indicator.