Today, there is a change of delivery date for IBEX35, CAC40, FRA40, NED25 instruments. Clients who have open positions will be credited or debited with proper swap points amounts.
– IBEX35 4 swap points for long position; -4 swap points for short position
– CAC40, FRA40 20 swap points for long position; -20 swap points for short position
– NED25 365 swap points for long position; -365 swap points for short position
Today, at the end of trading day IBEX35, CAC40, FRA40, NED25 underlying instruments will change their delivery dates. Current difference between prices of futures with consecutive delivery terms is:
– IBEX35 approx. -3 index points
– CAC40, FRA40 approx. -2 index points
– NED25 approx. -3.60 index points
It means that if nothing occurs between today’s closing and tomorrow’s opening, open price for these instruments should be lower.
Change of position value connected with base change will be corrected by swap points equal to the base value. Clients with limit and stop orders close to current price are kindly requested to adjust their position to changes in base value. Otherwise, stop and limit orders will be executed according to standard procedure.