Get your Bonus in three simple steps:
- Open an account with AMarkets
- Get verified
- Access your bonus account in the “Promotions” section of the Personal area.
You can request the $30 No Deposit Bonus in your Personal area once your verification process is complete and your contact details are successfully confirmed.
New bonus terms:
- Bonus in the amount of 30 USD will be credited to your account once the verification process is complete and your contact details are successfully confirmed;
- the Bonus is available for 14 days;
- the profit received using the bonus funds will be available for withdrawal after at least 10% of the bonus amount was used in trading. Thus, the minimum trading volume of 3 lots has to be achieved;
- the minimum position holding time – 20 min;
- the minimum price change for each trade – 10 pips;
- the minimum profit, available for withdrawal – $15;
- the maximum profit that can be made with the bonus account – $200;
- locking of positions is not allowed;
- the bonus can be used in trading the currency pairs only;
- the profit, received with the bonus funds can be withdrawn only once, the Bonus will be canceled upon the first withdrawal;
- If fraudulent activity with bonus funds is detected, the Company reserves the right to cancel the Bonus without prior notification and explanation.
Read more about the $30 No deposit bonus terms and conditions in the Personal area, in “Trading” – ‘’Regulatory Documents’’ section or click here.
Clients from the following countries can not participate in the promotion:
United States of America, Armenia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, CIS, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Paraguay, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Zambia