At the end of today’s trading session, delivery dates for the underlying assets of the following instruments will be changed: DAX30, Eurostoxx50, CAC40, ITA40, NGAS, WTI, IBEX35, FTSE100. The prices for these instruments will be adjusted using swap points:
– CAC40 approx. -10 index points
– IBEX35 approx. -5 index points
– ITA40 approx. -75 index points
– NGAS approx. 0.391 USD
– FTSE100 approx. -31 index points
– Eurostoxx50 approx. -12 index points
– DAX30 approx. -20 index points
– WTI approx. 0.25 index points
It means that if nothing unexpected happens between today’s closing and tomorrow’s opening, the opening price for these instruments will be changed by the corresponding amount of swap points relative to the closing price. The exact value of swap points will be determined when trading on the instrument is closed.
Clients with limit and stop orders close to current prices are kindly requested to adjust their positions and pending orders accordingly.