From now on, while successfully trading on the demo account, you can transfer profit gained to the real trading account. With no risk at all!
Everything is as simple as A-B-C:
- Open the demo account and take it to profit within 5 days, using virtual funds.
- Fix profit on the 5th day and open a Classic or Direct live trading account.
- Fund your live account with the amount that equals or exceeds the gained profit.
- Contact your personal account manager (contact details are available in your account, and ask to transfer profit from the demo account to your real trading account.
You can withdraw bonus funds only after reaching a certain level of the trade turnover* on your account. The bonus is not used at the drawdown and will be written off from the account when the “Stop out” level is reached.
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid for Classic and Direct account types of the MetaTrader 4 platform only.
- You need to fund the trading account with the amount that equals or exceeds the gained profit.
- If the profit on the demo account exceeds the amount that you’re ready to deposit to the live trading account, your manager will arrange a special bonus for you individually.
- The maximum amount of bonus funds, received on this offer, may not exceed $10,000 per client.
- In order to get the bonus you need to fund the account with real money no later than within 5 days after receiving profit on the demo account.
- The bonus is funded in the form of non-withdrawable in Credit line of the MetaTrader 4 platform and not added to the real funds in the total balance.
- This bonus offer can’t be combined with any other bonuses and promotions of the company.
- The bonus is credited to the trading account of verified clients only.
- To activate the bonus contact your personal account manager (contact details are available in your account).
- Bonus funds will be available for withdrawal after reaching the required level of trading turnover*.
- Only closed trades are counted in the turnover. The limit for a deal is not less than 3 points.
- In calculations of the turnover only new trades are counted. The account history doesn’t influence the turnover.
- The bonus can not be used at the drawdown. It will be written off the account when the “Stop out” level is reached.
- Received profit is transferred without restrictions, regardless of the amount of bonus funds on the account.
- The bonus for the reporting period will be cancelled, if the client fully or partially withdraws the initial deposit that was credited with this bonus.
- If fraudulent activity with the credit funds is detected, the company reserves the right to exclude the trading account from participation in trade and also cancel the bonus gained by single write-off of the credit funds from the trading account without prior notification and explanation.
*How to calculate the trading turnover required to withdraw the bonus?
The turnover calculation, required to withdraw the bonus, will be made according to the formula: bonus amount / 3 USD. That is, 3 USD from each full lot. The bonus will be available for withdrawal after working off the full volume.