On March 30, Denis, the head of business development Asia, appeared as a guest on the Malaysian Forex Online Radio CTC.fm again. This time, he told the listeners more about AMarkets’ affiliate programs, how to become a partner and generate an extra stream of income.
During this live interview, Denis covered the following topics:
- Company’s vision and philosophy
- Commission/affiliate rewards/rebate service
- Competitive edge over other brokers/what is so unique about AMarkets’ IB program
- How to get started (for both new and seasoned traders)
- Current structure and advantages of AMarkets’ affiliate programs
- Future plans for the program
Also, Denis gave us some updates on the Ramadan contest currently running at AMarkets and spoke about the company’s products and services, trading instruments and leverage ratios, as well as deposit and withdrawal methods.
In addition, Denis touched upon some general market issues and events:
- The outlook for certain financial instruments
- Binance getting sued (and how it can affect cryptocurrency trading)
- Bear markets and the Fed’s plans to tackle inflation and prevent recession
Check out the recording of the interview:
Stay tuned, don’t miss the next live broadcast!