March 16, 2016
Today, there is a change of delivery date for MEXComp, AUS200 and OILWTI, USOIL instruments. Clients who have open positions will be credited or debited with proper swap points amounts.
– MEXComp -200 swap points for long position; 200 swap points for short position
– AUS200 17 swap points for long position; -17 swap points for short position
– OILWTI, USOIL -154 swap points for long position; 154 swap points for short position
Today, at the end of trading day OIL.WTI, USOIL, MEXComp and AUS200 underlying instruments will change their delivery dates. Current difference between prices of futures with consecutive delivery terms is:
– MEXComp approx. 192 index points
– AUS200 approx. -16 index points
– OIL.WTI, USOIL approx. 1,77 USD
It means that if nothing occurs between today’s closing and tomorrow’s opening, open price for OIL.WTI, USOIL, MEXComp and AUS200 should be lower by given values.
Change of position value connected with base change will be corrected by swap points equal to base value. Clients with limit and stop orders close to current price are kindly requested to adjust their position to changes in base value. Otherwise stop and limit orders will be executed according to standard procedure.