We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed testing of the MetaTrader 5 platform.
We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed testing of the MetaTrader 5 platform. All our clients can now open live trading accounts based on this new terminal. MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 user interfaces are very familiar, so you can comfortably switch to a new platform.
Briefly about MetaTrader 5 benefits:
- The extended set of time frames. MetaTrader 5 platform offers a wider selection of time frames. You can monitor price fluctuation using М2-3-4-6-10-12-20 and Н2-3-6-8-12 time frames.
- One-click trading option in the “Market Watch” window.
- Built-in economic calendar provides an online chronology, where the upcoming events are marked in accordance with their significance. Also, information about important macroeconomic events is now displayed in the chart of the corresponding instrument.
- A larger number of indicators and graphical objects for technical analysis.
- The strategy tester is multi-threaded, allowing to optimize the expert advisors within a matter of hours.
We offer several types of live accounts to trade in the MetaTrader 5 platform – ECN and Standard.
Standard account – is a classic choice, popular among the majority of AMarkets clients. This account is suitable for all types of trading strategies and provides access to financial markets with any deposit.
ECN accounts are designed for professional traders, who prefer market execution of orders, sent directly to the liquidity providers.
Learn more about trading conditions for each account type and choose the one, that suits you best.