AMarkets is proud to announce that we now offer trading accounts under our FCA regulated partner in London. This option is a great fit for large institutional clients and hedge funds that utilize direct API trading (FIX protocol 4.4 and Java), as they require advanced execution technology and favorable trading terms.
By choosing this option, your trading account will be established directly at our liquidity provider in the UK, however, customer support will still be provided by AMarkets by your personal account managers.
Thanks to this arrangement, clients of AMarkets have the ability to hold funds with a FCA regulated entity. Trade with peace of mind knowing that your funds are protected under the FCA regulatory structure.
About the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The FCA regulates the financial services industry in the UK. They aim to protect consumers, ensure the industry remains stable and promote healthy competition between financial service providers. The FCA has rule-making, investigative and enforcement powers that can be utilised to protect and regulate the financial services industry. Such protection includes the FCA’s client money rule which mandates firms to segregate client funds.
How to open an account under UK Regulation:
1. Sign up at AMarkets using My Account.
2. Your personal account manager will contact you and assist with account opening at ATC Brokers (ensure you have all necessary documents to comply with KYC requirements before applying).
3. Once your application is approved by ATC’s compliance department, you’ll be provided with bank details for account funding.
1. Minimum Account is $100,000.
2. Trading Accounts in GBP, EUR and USD.
3. No deposit fees.
4. Account withdrawal fees:
a. British Pounds – 25 GBP;
b. Euro – 30 EUR;
c. US Dollars – 40 USD.
5. For Spreads, Commissions and instruments, please inquire your personal manager.