- Open a trading RoboX account in Amarkets
- Run the trading RoboX platform and enter login information.
- Select data in the interface of the trading platform: startup capital, trading method and how would you describe yourself as a trader
- You will see portfolios in the results list that match the selected parameters.
- You must register a personal account in AMarkets.
- Replenish a real account of RoboX in your personal account.
- Log in to the web terminal platform of RoboX on the link.
- Click on the button "Login" in the upper right corner the RoboX interface.
- If you came to this page first time you need to choose the option "New to RoboX? Click here" in the form fill data. If you have already opened a trading account with a broker, you must choose the option "Already have a trading account?" and enter any email address (email will be used for subsequent log in to the platform) then enter the account number and password from AMarkets and click "Register".
Accept the agreement to using the RoboX and then wait for a successful account sync RoboX with the account in AMarkets and start investing.
- Profit/loss in percentage since the opening of the portfolio.
- The level of risk in percent.
- Recommended size of the deposit for use of the portfolio.
- Financial instruments that are traded.
- Live trade signals portfolio.
- The history of trading signals since inception of the portfolio.
- The creation date of the portfolio, the number of trading instruments in the portfolio, the total number of closed transactions and update period of the portfolio.
Next, select a strategy, based on risk (utilization of the trading account):
- - Conservative (low level of risk and profitability)
- - Moderate (average level of risk and profitability)
- - Aggressive (high level of risk and profitability)
So you have 6 trading strategies to choice, based on the size of the deposit, financial priorities and your character (if you can safely treat a temporary drawdown or better * to limit their losses). The system will automatically open and close positions after selecting of the trading portfolio based on the strategy of this portfolio.
- "Automatic" – the system opens and closes a position without your confirmation.
- "Require Confirmation" – the system sends you the request to open the position and you can either confirm it or reject it. Please note that this may lead to a deterioration of the performance of the portfolio and permit applications.
- "On Hold" – any new positions will be blocked. The closing of the old positions will occur in accordance with the settings of the portfolios."
Example: Your balance is $1000, you select a portfolio for copying and activate the "Account Control" Guard function, setting the balance value to $900. Suppose that you have connected the portfolio at the time of a negative correction of financial instruments and the robot closed part of the previously opened positions at a loss of $120. Accordingly, when the account balance reaches $880, the Guard function will close all remaining positions and deactivate the selected portfolios, after which you will be notified by e-mail that the Guard function has triggered.
Go to "Open positions". You will see on the right a button "Close position". You can close positions as the entire portfolio or for each position separately.
To close only one position out of the entire portfolio, click on the name of the portfolio to reveal the list of open items. Select the position and right click "Close position".