When performing trading operations in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals, please take into account that some of the instruments are used with suffixes. We kindly ask you to use the symbol suffixes which correspond to your account type.
After you’ve changed your account type, open a menu with the right mouse button click to the left of the chart in the “Market Watch” window and select “Show all”. When you do so, the list of symbols will expand. Use the instruments with the suffix that corresponds to your account type only.
When changing the account type in the mobile version of the trading platform, tap on the plus sign in the upper right corner in the “Quotes” section, and select the instruments with the suffix that corresponds to your account type in the “Add symbol” window.
Suffixes for FX instruments:
• Suffix «с» on Fixed and Fixed Islamic accounts, e.g. EURUSDc
• Suffix «b» on ECN accounts, e.g. EURUSDb
• Suffix «d» on Standard Market accounts, e.g. EURUSDd
• There’s no suffix on Standard and Standard Islamic accounts, e.g. EURUSD
• Suffixes for CFD instruments:
• Suffix «b» on all account types, e.g. EURUSDb